Horisont Energi is a Norwegian clean energy company with international ambitions. We work to contribute to the necessary energy transition the world needs, building end-to-end CCS value chains and a global scale clean ammonia plant.
With strong ambitions and a dedicated team we continue on our mission towards the net zero future. The need for urgency is larger than ever before in tackling the ongoing climate crisis. We call on partners, investors, suppliers and policy makers to join us in the development and production of clean energy solutions!
Our team consists of 40 employees, and we are located in Sandnes, Oslo, Hammerfest and Edinburgh. Want to join us and our mission? Check out our vacant positions.
We work to the highest ethical standards and aim to be transparent in our dealings with all stakeholders. We aim to show fairness in our treatment of all organisations who supply us with goods or services and encourage fair and open competition while seeking value for money. The Company’s policies have been established in accordance with the Bribery Act 2010 and as such the acceptance or payment of bribes in any form is totally unacceptable. We also avoid situations where private interests conflict with our business and objectives.
Our Values are key to our business conduct and our company culture. It is how we want our company to be and what impact we want our business to have on the world and on society.
Innovation and results are central to all that we do.
• We have high ethical standards for ourselves and our suppliers.
• Integrity and transparency are core principles for our business conduct.
• Our activities shall be safe for people and the environment, and shall contribute to a better climate.
• We support the UN Sustainability Development Goals.
• A trust-based culture where we care about development of people.
• An organisation focused on diversity and equality.